Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No mood ?? Happy ??!!

I change my picture !!
xDDD




erm..
tis is last two week i went to wangsa walk watch " The Child's Eyes 3D "
i go with my ' daddy ' & my best fren !!
v three sit at couple sit ><


Tis is our Ticket ^^
xDDD


Day 28 ady ??!!
so fas near 1 month??
erm..
Feel not well today ><
but still got went to skull to watch basket ball semifinal round ^^
At recess time..
got another show``
it is " DANCE "
a great dance !!
xDDD
i scream like a " ORANG GILA "??!!
Yar yar yar~~
can say like tis~~
cuz all is my shout sound -.-
3N class dance pro><
poping.locking.breaking.suffer.new jazz } is nice !!
i like it !!
xDD
But today got another thg make mii so dissapointed !!
how oso din think tio euu is play mii de !!!!!
when i hear tis '
i really wanna ask !
did euu think my feeling ??!!
Yar !
i noe euu don care !!
but i care !!
Dun make mii hate euu pls !!
erm..
next thg is..
Tmr wanna go wangsa walk watch movie !!
But... no ppl accompany mii go !!
He..??
he not sure wan go anot ><
But .!!
i noe ···
he bluff mii de..




2day 2 thg make mii not happi =]
but i still wanna laugh everyday~~

No comments:

Post a Comment